- Surya Mantra: The sparkling shine of Surya devta each day inspires us for a better today and provides the rising ray of hope in our mournful lives. This mantra rejuvenates our mind, body and soul and heals our senses with a unique spiritual essence. Surya Narayan also showers us with numerous power and wisdom.
- Begin the mantra chant on Sunday morning, before sunrise after bathing.
- Practice the regular chant of the mantra for 41 days, about 108 times a day.
- Worship Lord Surya with complete faith and feel gratitude while chanting the mantra and adoring with incense and fresh flowers.
- You can also chant the Surya mantra while doing Surya Namaskar, for achieving better results and blessings.
- Observe fasts on Sunday.
||Om Suryaye Namah||
- Chandra Mantra: The soft and sensitive Moon is an epitome of motherly feelings and her tender affection. It bestows us with unique sensuous love feelings along with emotions and sensibility but if it doesn’t favour you then negative effects like instability, short-temperedness and pessimism is also evident. So to receive calmness and tranquillity in life, chant Chandra mantra with dedication and pious love.
- Begin the mantra chant on Monday morning, after bathing during bright half of the moon.
- Sit in the north-west direction and adore Chandra devta.
- Keep the ‘Sri yantra’ or ‘Lakshmi yantra’ at the place of recitation.
- Chant the mantra 108 times a day or almost 10,000 times in 40 days.
||Om Shram Shreem Shraum Sah Chandraya Namah||
- Mangala Mantra: The planet Mars is the God of courage, bravery, war and anger. A suitable mangal provides the efficiency to overcome the difficulties in life, therefore also called as protector of the righteous. This mantra is very beneficial for people suffering from blood related issues.
- Begin the recitation of the Mangal mantra on Tuesday’s morning after getting dressed in red coloured clothes.
- Worship the idol of Lord Hanuman and shower red flowers on his idol.
- Observe fasts on Tuesdays followed by taking a simple meal made of wheat and jaggery, only once on that day
- Chant it 108 times a day to receive the positive vibrations of Lord Mars.
- Presence of ‘Mangal yantra’ at the place of recitation may help you in achieving the desired results faster.
Kumaram Shaktahastam ch Manglam Pranmamyaham||
- Budh Mantra: Budh or planet Mercury represents the intellectual and analytical traits, which defines the intelligence, communication skills, artistic abilities and rational approach of an individual. One who has a strong influence of Mercury in their birth chart are said to be highly efficient in intelligence as well as innocence. As the name says, budha refers to intelligent or wise person in Sanskrit; so by chanting the powerful Budh mantra you can attain vibrant intelligence and innocence.
- Begin the recite of the Budh mantra on Wednesday during the bright half of the Moon.
- Fasting is observed on Wednesdays, having only one meal a day.
- Chant the mantra 108 times a day while adoring Lord Vishnu with faith and gratitude for 40 days.
||Om bram Breem Broum Sah Budhaya Namah||
- Shukra Mantra: The Goddess of love and beauty defines the pious elegance and sensuality. The planet signifies artistic traits along with love, marriage and relationships. The shukra mantra widens the horizons of love and care and the people are attracted towards these benevolent qualities. The malefic Venus results in impotency, skin issues and other indigestion problems. So to get rid of these malefic effects and get enriched with happiness in marital life, one should regularly chant Shukra mantra.
- Begin the recitation of Shukra mantra on a Friday during the bright half of the moon.
- Chant the mantra 11, 27, 54 or 108 times in a day for 40 days.
- Worship the deity of Goddess Lakshmi and decorate her with faith and devotion.
- Donate clothes or or curd to a lady on Friday.
- Presence of ‘Sri yantra’ and/or ‘Laxmi yantra’ at the place of recitation may help you in achieving the desired results faster.
||Om draam dreem draum sah shukraya namah||
||Om shum shukraaye namah||
- Shani Mantra: The slowest of all, planet Saturn has a major effect on our rewards and punishments in life. A disturbed Shani in the birth chart can result in arthritis, rheumatism, asthma, gout and other such problems, whereas a properly placed Shani can act as a saviour for successful career and healthy life. There are numerous tales in mythology depicting the evil effects of this planet; therefore it is black in colour and lame because of injured legs. So it’s necessary to please this ruler of our fate and receive his blessings for disciplined and problem free life.
- Begin the recitation of Shani mantra on a Saturday morning, after bathing.
- Chant it for about 24,000 times within 40 days or 108 times a day.
- Offer til oil, Betel Leaves and betel nuts to Lord Hanuman on 12 consecutive Saturdays.
- Donate Sesame Seeds, or black cloth along with black Urad Daal, Iron Vessels etc on this day.
- Adoring ‘Shnai yantra’ while chanting the mantra provides better and quick results.
||Om Pram Preem Proum Sah Shanaischaraya Namah||
- Brihaspati Mantra: The Guru of the gods, Jupiter signifies wealth, fame, devotion and compassion. The most generous among all planets showers us with generous devotion and love for spirituality. He is the guiding torch for mortals defining about the relevance of religion and moral values in one’s life. Praising and adoring his laurels provides us with knowledge to overcome our ill traits like greed, anger and materialistic attachments.
- Begin the recitation of this mantra on a Thursday morning, after bathing and getting dressed in yellow attires.
- Offer yellow fruits and flowers to the Jupiter or Brihaspati along with the worshiping and watering of banana tree.
- Chant the mantra almost 108 times a day for 40 days continuously.
- Presence of ‘Ganesh yantra’ at the place of recitation may help you in achieving the desired results faster.
||Om graam greem graum sah brihasptaye namah||
- Rahu Mantra: This planet is also a combination of benevolence and malevolence. On one hand it may shower power and success in your way but also gives you danger from black magic. It acts as the artificial light, so the credits for development in information technology is provided to this planet.
- One must begin the recitation of this mantra on Saturday during the bright half of the moon.
- The mantra should be chanted for about 108 times a day or 18,000 times within 40 days.
- Offer blue flowers and sandalwood while adoring Lord Shiva.
- Donate Udad dal or coconut on Saturdays and also observe fast on this day.
- Recite Durga Saptasati regularly for achieving better results.
||Om bhraam bhreem bhraum sah rahave namah||
- Ketu Mantra: The significator of Nirvana or salvation, this planet has a strong effect on our positive and negative karmas. It is efficient in providing occult or psychic powers and also making someone as the master of tantras. Ketu is also a giver of perception, liberation and wisdom to an individual for choosing the right way in a difficult situation. To get over the malefic effects of Ketu i.e. loss of worldly achievements and status in society; one must chant Ketu mantra regularly.
- Begin the recitation of Ketu mantra on a Tuesday morning after bathing.
- Offer mixed flowers and sandalwood, within the ascending cycle of moon while adoring and worshiping.
- Chant the mantra regularly for 108 times a day for 40 days.
- Presence of ‘Maha-Mrityunjaya yantra’ at the place of recitation may help you in achieving the desired results faster.
||Om sraam sreem sraum sah ketave namah||
The significant Gayatri mantra is the secret to receive the combined blessings of Mahakali, Mahalakshmi and Mahasaraswati. It purifies the soul of a being and overcomes the negative effects of sins. It acts like a protector in the life of an individual and provides knowledge, health, wealth and longevity on the spiritual path. It energises the energy of seven worlds by chanting 24 syllables.
- Gayatri mantra should be chanted every day after bathing, and it can also be chanted during noon or evening.
- Sit in a comfortable position with a glass of water and burning incense stick near you.
- While holding some water in the left palm and covering it with right one; chant the mantra and sprinkle the water on your body at the end segment of the mantra.
- Again chant the mantra but drink the water, this time.
- Now close your eyes and focus on the central spot, between the eyes and chant the mantra for receiving the divine radiance of Gayatri Mantra.
- Chant the mantra at least 108 times a day (all at one time or 36 times at sunrise, 36 times at noon and 36 times at sunset).
||Om bhur bhuvah svah tat savitur varenyam;
Bhargo devasya dheemahi dhiyo yo nah prachodayat||
Shiva mantra or the ‘Raksha Kavach mantra’ protects the being from all the evil energies, threats and problems. Lord Shiva rejuvenates the mind, body and soul and it also fulfils our desires whereas liberates us from the material attachments. This mantra is the energy booster that provides us the strength and ability to fight against evil and negativity.
- The mantra should be chanted every day while facing in the east direction.
- Chant the mantra using Rudraksha rosary and offering flowers and black til to Lord Shiva.
- The mantra is ideally recited 108 times at dawn and at dusk.
- Intonation of the chant should be slow and clam, with an average speed.
- Once you have completed the count of 108, sit peacefully for a few minutes and absorb the energy around you.
||Om Namah Shivaya||
Lord Ganesh is adored at the beginning of any auspicious work and is widely known as the ‘Lord of Beginnings’ or ‘Remover of Obstacles’. The Ganesh mantra energises the body cells and awaken sin the chakras in the body to overcome all the obstacles in life. To achieve focus and concentration in whatever we do, this mantra is of great significance.
- Begin to chant this mantra sitting in a comfortable position.
- Adore the deity of Lord Ganesha while offering flowers and fruits.
- Chant the mantra for about 108 times a day using a rosary bead.
- Focus all your energies on the words of the mantra and feel the positive energy around you.
||Om Shri Ganeshaya Namah||
||Aum Gan Ganapatye Namah||
Mantra for marriage:
Marriage being one of the major phase of one’s life, holds great importance and is of great concern for our parents and family. This social act of commitment transform the lives of two individuals, therefore it has to be executed with great cautious. So if you are one of those who are tensed about their future partner and wish for a perfect spouse, then these easy steps will overcome your trouble.
- Unmarried girls should begin to chant this mantra on a Friday morning, for achieving better results.
- After the morning bath, prepare all items for the worship of Ma Durga. Worship by lighting the lamp and adoring the deity with flowers, fruits and lighting incense sticks.
- Decorate the idol and shower her with red coloured chunri, bindis, bangles and henna.
- The mantra should be regularly chanted for 31 days, about 51 or 108 times a day.
- After the completion of the entire process, Kanya pujan ceremony should be done in which special homage should be paid to a minimum of 7 small girls. Certain dakshina or new utensils should also be offered to them.
- Offer a red coloured chunri at Durga temple and seek her blessings for the successful completion of the mantra.
||Katyani Mahamaye Maha Yoginiya Dheeshwari
Nand Gopasuttam Devi Pati Mey Kuru Tey Namaha||
Mantra for wealth:
To survive in this competitive world and offer true services to Almighty, material benefits are required at every pint and time. All the beings work hard and spend their entire lives in pleasing lord Kuber and Goddess Lakshmi, for achieving wealth and worldly benefits. To achieve wealth blessings in one’s life, follow these easy steps by pleasing the Lord.
- Begin the recitation of Mahalakshmi mantra on Friday morning, after getting dressed in red coloured attire.
- Sit on a red coloured cloth, facing either in north or east direction and hold a bead rosary in your hand.
- Light the lamp and incense sticks, and pray with devotion while adoring Goddess Lakshmi with flowers, fruits and other things.
- The mantra should be chanted for 31 days, about 108 times a day; and fasts should be observed on Fridays, on which only sweet food products should be consumed.
- The process should be carefully ended by offering kheer to Brahmans and seeking blessings from Goddess Lakshmi.
||Om Shree Kamle Kamlaye Praside
Praside Mahlakshmaye Swaha||
Mantra for child:
A family is incomplete without the presence of kids, who act as a blessing and provide an opportunity to the couple for fulfilling their responsibility as parents. It’s a two way process for a family, where couple learn the art of parenthood and kids learn to love, cooperate and care for them. If you are eagerly wishing for a child then perform these easy steps to get your wish fulfilled.
- Begin the recitation of the mantra on Wednesday morning, after getting dressed in yellow attire.
- Worship the deity of Gopala Krishna and offer yellow flowers and fruits to the idol.
- Adore and praise the deity by chanting ‘Om Kali Krishnaye Namah:; then offer sweet Prasad.
- Childless couple should chant this mantra regularly for 41 days, about 108 times a day.
- The couple should consume ‘Satvik’ food during these days, and after the successful completion of the mantra offer a silver flute at Radha Krishna temple.
||Om Devki Putra Govindam Vasudevam Jagatpatim
Dehim Tanayam Krishnam- Twa- maham Sharanangat||
Mantra for health:
Nowadays people often complain about health issues, due to the increased competitive pressure, environment and changed lifestyles. Apart from the scientific medications, blessings work the best for patients, so just by following few easy steps you can get rid of the health issues.
- Begin the chant of mantra on Tuesday morning after getting ready and offering vermillion powder, saffron, flowers and lighting incense sticks in front of Hanuman ji deity.
- Sit on a red coloured cloth while facing in east direction, and light the lamp.
- Adore Lord Ganesh and your ancestors, to seek blessings and strength for this mantra.
- Chant this mantra regularly for 21 days, about 108 times a day using the rosary.
- After the successful completion of the mantra, offer coconut and red cloth at Lord Hanuman temple.
- This mantra is beneficial for any kinds of pains and health issues or diseases. Be cautious about hygiene and avoid non vegetarian edibles.
||Om Shree Kamakshayee Namah: Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Phat Swaha||
Mantra for pregnant ladies:
As Abhimanyu learned the major lessons of his life in the womb of his mother, similarly a child begins gaining knowledge and nurtures in those important 9 months period. The pregnant ladies should chant the following mantras as per the consecutive months to please the particular planets.
While chanting these mantras, one should consume only ‘Sattvik’ food and offer the particular items at the end of every month.
First month: ||Om Su Shukraye Namah|| Donate white clothes at the end of first month.
Second month: ||Om Bho Bhomaye Namah|| Donate red clothes at the end of second month.
Third month: ||Om Gra Gri Grau Sah Gurve Namah|| Donate yellow clothes at the end of third month.
Fourth month: ||Om Ghari Suryaye Namah|| Donate red clothes at the end of fourth month.
Fifth month: ||Om Shra Shree Shrau Sah Chandramaye Namah|| Donate white clothes at the end of fifth month.
Sixth month: ||Om Sa Sanachrai Namah|| Donate iron and mustard oil at the end of sixth month.
Seventh month: ||Om Bu Budhaye Namah|| Donate green vegetables at the end of seventh month.
Eighth month: Chant Lagnesh mantra
Ninth month: ||Om Shra Shree Shrau Sah Chandramaye Namah|| Donate milk and mishri at the end of ninth month.
Tenth month: ||Om Su Suryaye Namah|| Donate red vermilion (kumkum) and fruits at the end of tenth month.
Mantra for removal of diseases:
In the technological world, people are so involved in material possesions that they forget to take care of their health. In the polluted atmosphere and changing lives, one gets hold of so many diseases even after taking precautionary steps. So to get rid of diseases and enjoy a healthy and fit life, perform these following steps.
- Begin the recitation of the mantra on a Monday morning after bathing or in the evening, after getting dressed in white attire.
- Adore lord Vishnu while lighting the lamp and offering milk to the shivlinga and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’. Offer rice and bel leaves also.
- Chant this mantra regularly for 21 days, for about 108 times a day.
- Observe fasts on Monday while carrying out this mantra process and eat only once a day.
- Complete the ceremony by offering kheer to Brahmins along with certain dakshina, after 21 days.
||Om Tryambakam Yajamahe Sughandim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukam iva Bhandhanan Mrtyor Muksiya Mamrtat||
Mantra for acquiring knowledge:
Knowledge is the greatest strength of man and there is no age bar or limit to acquire knowledge. In fact throughout our journey as a being, we should learn something new each day. So to attain the strength for gaining knowledge, one should perform these easy steps.
- Begin the recitation of the mantra on a Monday morning after bathing, after getting dressed in white attire.
- Light a lamp and adore the Ma Saraswati deity.
- Seek her auspicious blessings by showering fragrant white flowers upon her.
- Repeat the process for seven days continuously, and chant the mantra while facing south direction.
- The mantra should be chanted between 4:00am to 6:00 am, for better results.
- After the completion of the entire process, Kanya pujan ceremony should be done in which special homage should be paid to a minimum of 7 small girls. Certain dakshina or new utensils should also be offered to them.
||Om Aing Saraswatyai Namah||
Mantra for Forgiveness:
Man is a puppet of mistakes and every day we commit some or the other mistakes, intentionally or unintentionally. Therefore its necessary to seek forgiveness from Almighty and realize our fault and try our best to be cautious for ahead. Similarly, there are chances of making mistakes even while worshipping or adoring the God; so in these case we should regularly chant this mantra and get rid of the negative effects of those mistakes.
- Chant this mantra at the end of every religious ceremony or after adoring God.
- Hold red and yellow coloured flowers while chanting the mantra.
- Adore Goddess Durga and Ganesh Ji, as they are they remove all our problems and bestow us with forgiveness.
||Om Ya Devi Sarvabhuteshu Shamma Rupe Sasthita
Namas tasyai Namas tasyai Namas tasyai Namo Namah||
Mantra for Long life:
In the unpredictable and uncertain world, our breath is not guaranteed and our soul can bid farewell any time. This situation often leads us to become unstable and coward, due to fear of death. So to attain a healthy long live, just perform these few steps.
- Begin the chant of the mantra on Saturday morning, after bathing and getting dressed between 4:00 am to 6:00 am.
- Remember your ancestors and adore them while praying to lord Ganesh.
- Light the lamp and while sitting on a white cloth in south direction, chant ‘Om Namha Shivaye’.
- Regularly chant this mantra for 21 days, about 108 times a day.
- After the completion of this process, conduct Brahmin bhoj to seek the blessings.
||Mrituanjay Mahadev Trahimam Sharna gatam
Janam mrityu Jaravyadhi Pidhit Karma bhandhanehi||
Mantra for purification of soul:
Our pious soul get affected and even infected by the varied evil energies around us. To protect it from the negativity and keep the piousness of the soul intact, follow these easy steps.
- Begin the chant of this mantra on Wednesday morning after bathing and getting dressed in clean clothes.
- Light the lamp at the place of worship and adore the deity.
- While facing in south direction begin the recitation of the mantra.
- One should chant this mantra regularly for 21 days, counting 11 full rosaries each day.
- After the completion of this process, offer sweet churma Prasad along with bananas in Lakshmi Narayan temple.
||Om Paarprambh Parmatma Mam
Hirdiya Pavitra Kuru kuru Swaha||
Mantra for removal of evils:
To get rid of the evil energies surrounding and influencing us, perform these easy steps and remain pure and calm.
- Begin the recitation of this mantra between 10:00 pm to 12:00 am, after bathing and getting dressed in fresh clothes.
- Light a lamp in front of the deity of Lord Bhairav.
- Sit on a black coloured cloth and chant the mantra while facing in south direction.
- Follow this routine for 11 days regularly and chant 7 rosaries every day.
- After the completion of the process, offer coconut and mustard oil at Lord Shiv temple.
|| Om Hrim Band kaye Aap Duhraye
Kuru Kuru Batukaye Hrim Om||
Mantra for removing obstruction in life:
If your life is not an easy affair and in spite of all the hard work and trials, you are not achieving success then you must perform these easy steps to get rid of the difficult time.
- Begin the recitation of this mantra on Tuesday morning after bathing and getting dressed in red clothes.
- Light the lamp and burn incense sticks in front of the deity in temple at home.
- Offer red flowers and apply crimson powder on the deity of Ma Durga.
- Chant the mantra facing north or south direction, 108 times for 31 days regularly.
- After the completion of the process Kanya pujan ceremony should be done in which special homage should be paid to a minimum of 7 small girls; and offer coconut wrapped in red cloth at Durga Temple.
|| Sarwabadha Vinimukto Dhan Dhanya Sutanchit
Manushye Matprasadin Bhavishyati Nah Sanshay||
Mantra for Sound sleep and peace:
In the hectic and tensed life, most of us are not even able to enjoy a healthy and sound sleep on 6-8 hours. Even while we are sleeping, we are engrossed in the tensions of life that leads to instability and stressed routine. To taste the sound sleep and attain a relaxed life, just follow these steps.
Chant this mantra every day before sleeping, lying on the bed in ‘sukhasana’.
You can regularly chant this mantra or carry it out for 41 days at least.
||Om sarveshaam swastir bhavatu
Sarveshaam shantir bhavatu
Sarveshaam poornam bhavatu
Sarveshaam mangalam bhavatu
Sarve bhavantu sukhinah
Sarve santu niraamayaah
Sarve bhadraani pashyantu
Maakaschit duhkha bhaag bhavet
Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti Sarvasrishti Shanti bhavatu||
Mantra for winning court cases:
If your life is messed up in the race of court proceedings and delayed dates of hearing, then relax a while and follow these easy steps to get out of them and reach a conclusion.
- Begin the chant of this mantra on Tuesday morning, after bathing and getting dressed in yellow attire.
- Light a lamp while adoring Lord Rama and burn incense stick; offer flowers, fruits and crimson powder to the idol.
- Place yourself on a yellow cloth in north or south direction.
- Regularly chant this mantra for 31 days, for about 108 times every day.
- After the completion of the process, offer yellow flowers and clothes in Ram mandir.
|| Aap Da Aparhartaar Dataar Sarva Sampadam
Lokabhiram Shree Ram Bhuyo Bhuyo Namamyaham||
Shree Rama Mantra:
Sri Rama is an incarnation of divine love. His name is so charged with the power of His love for humankind that it can transform our animal passions into a sublime love for God and thus unite us with the Divine. Rama Raksha Mantra is the great mantra that ensures Sri Rama’s protection for the devotee.
- Begin the chant of this mantra on Tuesday morning, after bathing and getting dressed in clean clothes.
- Adore the deity of Lord Rama and Hanuman and light the lamp.
- Practice the ram raksha stotram for 21 days, about 108 times every day.
- Recitals of Ramraksha stotra during Chaitra Navratri, is considered more fruitful.
|| Sree Ram Jaya Ram Jaya Jaya Ram||
Kali is said to be the fiercest form of Durga and it stands against the enemies for ending their negativity. Thus, this kali mantra has the power to protect and safeguard you from the enemies and adversaries. Just follow these easy steps to prevent the evil energies and their effects near you.
- Begin the recitation of this mantra on a Tuesday morning, after bathing and getting dressed.
- Light a lamp in front of Goddess Kali and seek her blessings for this process.
- Light a holy fire in the havan kund and prepare a mixture of black pepper seeds, yellow mustard seeds and black sesame seeds.
- Offer it to the deity while chanting the mantra 108 times for 7 days.
- At the end of this ceremony throw this mixture where four roads meet.
- Make donations at the Goddess Kali temple and offer as per your faith.
|| Kring Kring Kring Hing Kring Dakshine Kalike
Kring Kring Kring Hring Hring Hung Hung Swaha||
The competitive and fast flying world often leads to stressed and tensed life, in which we are unable to learn and concentrate on our studies. Goddess Saraswati is revered and worshipped as the patron of learning, knowledge and wisdom. She graciously showers blessings on all those who pray to her with utmost devotion and respect.
- Set up a routine for this mantra and chant it on a fixed time daily.
- Place yourself on white cloth and adore Goddess Saraswati and even your ancestors.
- Light a lamp with pure ghee and burn an incense stick.
- By using a sphatik rosary, begin the mantra and chant it 108 times for at least 11 days.
||Saraswathi Namastubyam Varade Kamarupini
Vidyarambam Karishyami Siddirabhvatu Me Sada||
The placement of the nine planets in the Horoscope points out the karmic influence on the behaviour of the individual. Navagraha Mantra’ is a very popular Mantra and is used to please the planets and influence them positively. By performing the easy steps, the malefic influence of the disturbed planets will be reduced.
- The mind should be kept peacefully, therefore transition periods such as dawn to sunrise and twilight to sunset is preferred.
- Complete devotion and faith are necessary for chanting mantras.
- Place yourself in a quiet environment in a comfortable position.
- Begin the recitation of this mantra usimg a basil (tulsi) or sandalwood bead, chanting it 108 times.
- Offer Dhoop, Agarbatti, camphor, saffron, sandalwood, rice and turmeric at the time of worship.
- After the completion of this process, clothes, five ratna, lamps, and Shrifal should be donated.
|| Japakusuma samkasham kashyapeyam maha-dyutim
Tameorim sarva-paapa-ghnam pranatosmi diva-karam
Dadhi-shamkha-tusha-raabham kshiraarnava samudbhavam
Namami shashinam soma shamborma-juta bhushanam
Dharani-gabha sombhutam vidyutkamti samaprabham
Kumaram shakti-hastam tam mangalam pranama-myaham
Priyamgu-kakaashyamam rupena-pratimam budham
Sowmyam sowmya-guno-petam tam budham pranama-myaham
Devanamcha rushinamcha gurum kamchana-sannibham
Buddi-matam trilo-kesham tam namami bruha-spatim
Hima kumda-mruna-labham daityanam-paramam-gurum
Sarwa-shastra prava-ktaram bhar-gavam pranama-myaham
Neelaamjana samabhasam ravi-prutram yama-grajam
Chhaya-martamda sambhutam tam shanim pranama-myaham
Ardha-kayam maha-viram chandra-ditya vimardhanam
Simhi-kagarbha sambhutam tam rahum pranama-myaham
Palasha puspa-samkasham taraka graha mastakam
Rowdram rowdra-tmakam ghoram tam ketum pranama-myaham||