We will undertake this puja with highly attained and qualified pandit trained in Hindu Shastras as per the time (or muhurat time suggested by Shubhpuja astrologers).
We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally/Online or have a representative attend the Puja
It is said in Srimad Bhagwatam (2.3.10), “A person who has broader intelligence, whether he be full of all material desire, without any material desire, or desiring liberation, must by all means worship the supreme whole, the Personality of Godhead, Sri Krishna”
Therefore, when one worships the incarnations of the supreme godhead, he gets the following benefits
- Fulfillment of all the desires
- Relief from tension and stress
- Liberation from material miseries
- Spiritual upliftment
- Positive outlook towards life
- Positivity in life
- Prosperity in education and wealth
- Removal of negative energies present inside the mind and heart
- Peace and serenity in life
Why only Sindhurmani puja?
Sindhurmani is an “atidurlabharatna” i.e. it is a very rare gemstone found in the depths of Lakes and rivers. The sadhus and saints who have reached the culmination of yoga and have firmly situated in the process of self-realisation can achieve and identify this rare Sindhurmani.
Sindhurmani is nothing but a blessing of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha as it is also called as Soul of Lord Ganesha or effulgence of Lord Shiva.
It is blessed by Lord Shiva and Ganesha to attain perfection in any puja or worship whichever is performed with any motive and blesses the person with it’s long lasting benefits and cure.
Sindhurmani guarantees faster results and they are visible while the puja is going on.
How does Sindhurmani work?
Since it is a rare gem, the texts describing its use are further rarer. As per the authentic texts which have been scientifically proven.
This mani has an aura of it’s on energy spectrum and radiates a huge amount of positive energy. This positive energy which is imbibed with the blessings of the Lord can heal the planetary bad effects on the person and can correct the influence of planets.
What is done in Sindhurmani Sarvbhouma Dashavatar Puja?
When energised in proper way by expert chanting of mantras by our expert south Indian Brahmins, the Sindhurmani radiates a proper and specific spectrum of radiation as per the meaning of the mantras.
This energy is administered into the devotee or the patient who is getting the results of the planets and by the administration of the same; the bad effects of the planets are nullified to a great extent. As soon as the puja is performed, the remedy starts to work and shields the person from the effect of the planets in the future as well.
Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva and all the deities of Dashavatar are invocated by the specially researched special mantras.
This is followed by Swastivachan and then the Sindhurmani is enchanted and made siddha and then the energy is administered in to the devotee.