A highly qualified Indian Brahman trained in Hindu Shastras will conduct your puja. We have Acharyas from biggest religious organisations, educational institutes, Sanskrit Vidyapeethss, highly revered priests from Benaras, Ujjain, Haridwar and other parts of the country. We have all educated and verified astrologers associated with Shubhpuja.
We combine science and mathematics in the Vedic practices and deliver our services
- After you have made the booking, we will send you a confirmation email about your puja details
- This puja is fully customized for you with your details and objectives to be achieved from the puja
- We will send you a list of do’s and don’ts to be observed by you for the Puja. You can attend the puja LIVE through the link provided by us and we will share the puja location and details
- You may also choose to attend the Puja personally or have a representative attend the Puja
If you live outside Delhi NCR, we can conduct Online Live Pujas
Sindhurmani is an “atidurlabharatna” i.e. it is a very rare gemstone found in the depths of Lakes and rivers. The sadhus and saints who have reached the culmination of yoga and have firmly situated in the process of self-realisation can achieve and identify this rare Sindhurmani.
Sindhurmani is nothing but a blessing of Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha as it is also called as Soul of Lord Ganesha or effulgence of Lord Shiva.
It is blessed by Lord Shiva and Ganesha to attain perfection in any puja or worship whichever is performed with any motive and blesses the person with it’s long lasting benefits and cure.
Sindhurmani guarantees faster results and they are visible while the puja is going on.
How does Sindhurmani work?
Since it is a rare gem, the texts describing its use are further rarer. As per the authentic texts which have been scientifically proven.
This mani has an aura of it’s on energy spectrum and radiates a huge amount of positive energy. This positive energy which is imbibed with the blessings of the Lord can heal the planetary bad effects on the person and can correct the influence of planets.
Taking proper guidance from the respected authorities, the Vastu puja comprises of the following steps:
- Swasti Vachan
- Shanti Path
- Ganesh Sthapan
- Kalash Sthapan
- Lakshmi Sthapan
- Navgrah Sthapan
- Saraswati Sthapan
- Brahma Sthapan
- Agni Sthapan
- Invocation of all Gods and Goddesses
- Lakshmi Saraswati Ganesh Mantra Japa
- Punyaha Vachan Kalash
- Lakshmi Strota paath
- Sri Ganesh Strota paath
- Sri Saraswati Strota Paathj
- Homam with Honey, Ghee, Sugar, Til, Ashtagandh, Sandalwood powder, Navgrah Samidha and then Purnahuti